Are You Ready for Coaching?
Check out the list below and see if any of these statements apply to you. If 10 of these statements describe you, then it is very probable that God is calling you out to discover and pursue your Life Purpose.
- You begin thinking more about significance than success.
- You begin to panic that there is so little time left and you haven’t left a mark, or an impression on the planet, or on anyone.
- You ask yourself, “Is this what I want to do for the rest of my life?”
- You begin to wonder how many people will come to your funeral, or what they would say.
- You want to “finish well”.
- You have lost the “passion” or “love” for what you are doing.
- You have a sense that there is something more. There is an emptiness of meaning, or a loss of your sense of direction in life.
- You are disenchanted, even becoming cynical of things you thought important.
- You tire and distract easily from your tasks.
- You are experiencing an “identity crisis”. You don’t know who you are.
- You begin to sense that you need balance. You become aware that you are overextended, or out of control.
- You wish you had more time for reflection.
- Your thoughts, or sentences begin with “I wish …”, or “If only …”.
- You are not sure that you will ever hear Him say, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”
What others say about CFT's coaching
"Coaching has been valuable to me because: It enabled me to identify worthwhile and meaningful goals and to actually not only get start achieving them, but also to make a realistic plan to accomplish them. It opened my eyes to “stress points” in my every day life that drain my emotional energy if they are not removed. It has helped me search for and realize my passion(s) in life that aligns with God’s purpose. It has encouraged me to examine my motives for my investments in relationships and ministry. it has helped me get “unstuck”.
174 Ashley Park Blvd
Newnan, GA 30263
Monday - Thursday:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Administrative Day (no counseling)