Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are the same in substance and power.
- We believe that the Scriptures are God’s written revelation to man, verbally inspired by Him, authoritative, truth, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe that God created man in His image according to His likeness. Man disobeyed and sinned against God. Therefore, God separated Himself from man, man died spiritually, and could no longer image God’s likeness.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and that He is the author and finisher of faith. Through His crucifixion, death, burial, and resurrection, God has made reconciliation available to man. Jesus ascended into heaven where He presently intercedes for believers. He will, as He has promised, return to earth in great power and glory to rule.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, who by grace performs the miracle of new birth through faith when a person repents of their sin and believes in Christ’s work for forgiveness. The Holy Spirit indwells, teaches, leads, comforts, and convicts a believer. It is He who empowers and enables a believer to have an intimate love relationship with God and image His likeness.
Become a Ministry Partner
Invest with us to help bring wholeness and healing to individuals and families through Jesus Christ!